Custom Home Design & Build Services in the Texas Hill Country
Whether you need more space or are looking to downsize, hiring a custom home builder is the best way to guarantee that your new home will meet every need for your personal lifestyle.
Want to build the perfect home, but don’t know how to start?
Our Guide to Your Dream Home worksheet will run through everything you need to consider when designing your dream home:
- Designing to Fit Your Lifestyle
- Home Style Preferences
- Specific Room Design Features
- Prioritizing Your Needs vs. Wants
When you complete our spreadsheet, you will be fully prepared to meet with a custom home builder to develop an accurate project estimate. Fill in the form to receive your worksheet today!
The Custom Home Building Process
Building a custom home is an exciting process, but it requires a lot of hands-on planning for everyone involved. This can get overwhelming if you’re working with a contractor who doesn’t have a standard procedure for custom-built homes. Here at Carson Custom Homes, we’ve spent two decades crafting and perfecting our process so we can be the custom home builder for San Antonians.
This is the process you can expect when working with Carson Custom Homes:
- Interview – This initial conversation will help us understand your unique aesthetic. We’ll assemble your team of designers and contractors to be the best fit for your custom build.
- Planning – In this step of our process, once a budget has been defined, we will work alongside you to create the construction documents and actionable steps to building your custom home.
- Selections – At this stage, you will have the opportunity to make all the selections for your custom-built home. From countertops to appliances to flooring and everything in between, this is your opportunity to make the house you’re building into the home you’ve been dreaming about.
- Proposal & Contract – After your team reviews your custom selections and the scope of work being done, we will provide you with a proposal based on those numbers. This final quote will not change unless you want to change it.
- Construction – This is the fun part – just sit back and relax while we turn your vision into reality.
- Follow Up – After your home construction is complete, we will do a 30 and 90 day inspection to make sure nothing needs any adjusting.
Hiring a Local Home Builder
Hiring local isn’t just a fad. When you’re looking for a good contractor, it’s important to find someone who has a deep understanding of the neighborhoods they’re building in. Our goal is to not only build your dream house but to guide you in a way so that it matches the market value of the surrounding homes.
Carson Custom Homes only employs great contractors that know San Antonio construction inside and out. So, when your construction team is being assembled, you can be confident that your contractor will offer guidance based on your preferences and the area your custom-built home will reside.
So, when you’re ready to start your dream home, call Carson Custom Homes and you will already have a clear, organized place to start.
Call us today to schedule a free interview with our expert builder!
get started with carson custom homes
Schedule your free interview with our home building experts today!